Monday, October 1, 2007


Shot inside a metal factory on a Canon 5D, with a 24-105mm f/4L IS lens @ 40mm. ISO at 200 and shutter speed 1/15s. Aperture f/4.

I enjoyed the dynamics of the sparks in this shot. I was finishing up another shoot when this image presented itself. This illustrates how opportunities pop up when least expected. Because I was on the way out after the shoot it was a real jump in and jump out opportunity.

The subject did not even notice me taking the shot at the time. I shot the image using the tripod as a mono pod, unopened on one leg. Just lucky I hadn't taken the camera of the mount as yet.

I would have loved to stay and frame up some more images with a little more thought. Ya just gotta love sparks.

This and more industrial images coming soon at www.opticgroove.com



...................................................................................

No comments: